The Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Promotion Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. Eligibility: The Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Promotion (hereafter, “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and a parent or legal guardian of a minor child who is a legal U.S. resident between the ages of 7 and 13 years old as of 6/22/21. Employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of Panini America, Inc. (“Sponsor”), the NFL Entities (defined as the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees), teamDigital Promotions, Inc. (“Promotion Agency”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, franchisees, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling or child, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
2. Promotion Period and Dates: The Promotion will consist of two (2) components: a contest (“Contest”) and a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes Entry Period starts at 12:00:01PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 6/22/21 and ends at 11:59:59PM ET on 1/13/22 (“Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The Contest Period starts at 12:00:01PM ET on 1/14/22 and ends at 12:00:01 PM ET on 1/24/22 (“Contest Period”). The Sweepstakes will be divided into one (1) Finalist Prize Drawing, seven (7) Monthly Prize Drawings, and thirty (30) Weekly Prize Drawings (Tier 1 and Tier 2).
3. To Obtain An Access Code to Participate in the Sweepstakes: You may obtain an access code needed to participate in the Sweepstakes (as outlined below), in one of three (3) ways: 1) Purchase: Purchase select Panini NFL Trading Card products between 6/22/21 and 1/2/22 (or while supplies last); 2) Mail: To obtain an access code and Official Rules without making a purchase send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return stamp) to be received by 1/7/22 to: Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter Code Request, 5325 FAA Blvd, Suite 100, Irving, TX 75061. Limit one (1) access code request per stamped outer mailing envelope, mailed separately; or 3) Pop Warner Email: Sponsor will release a Promotion specific email to the Pop Warner regions database during select times throughout the Promotion Period. Emails will contain a unique access code which must be entered in accordance with the instructions provided. Codes obtained via the Pop Warner email must be entered in accordance with the dates outlined in the respective email. Access codes that are fraudulent, tampered with or obtained through unauthorized channels will be void.
4. How to Participate in the Sweepstakes: During the Promotion Period, visit www.PaniniKidReporter.com (or the link provided in the Pop Warner Promotion specific email), follow the instructions provided to enter your access code and to fully complete and submit the registration form to earn one entry into the Sweepstakes. Registration is free. Each access code may only be entered/redeemed one (1) time. The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate any aspect of participation) to enter is prohibited. If Released Parties, in their sole discretion, determines that an entrant has used an automated or similar device to play or is in violation of these Official Rules, all entries from that entrant or email address will be void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the email address submitted, entry will be awarded to the person named on the applicable registration form (regardless of whether that is the name of the authorized account holder of the email address from which said registration was submitted) and he/she must comply with these Official Rules.
5. Sweepstakes Winner Determination: Weekly Entry Period Prize Winner Selection/Entry Periods: For each Weekly Entry Period listed below, one (1) Weekly Tier 1 and ten (10) Weekly Tier 2 potential prize winners will be selected in an individual random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period for that drawing by Administrator, an independent judging organization. Entries received during each Weekly Entry Period will not carry forward to subsequent Weekly Prize drawing(s), all eligible entries received, winning and non-winning will be included in the respective Month’s and Grand Prize drawing(s). Odds of winning a Weekly Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Limit one (1) Weekly Entry Period Prize per person, per household, and per valid email address. Drawings will be conducted in accordance with the Weekly Entry Periods outlined below, beginning at 12:00:01AM ET and ending at 11:59:59PM ET on the specified start and end dates, with the exception of 6/22/21 which will start at 12:00:01PM ET:
|Weekly Entry Period (“EP”)||Entry Dates||Weekly Entry Period Winner Selection (on/about)|
Monthly Entry Period Prize Winner Selection/Entry Periods: For each Monthly Entry Period listed below, one (1) potential Monthly Prize winner will be selected in an individual random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Monthly Entry Period for that drawing by Administrator. Entries received during each Monthly Entry Period will not carry forward to subsequent Monthly Entry Period Prize drawing(s), all eligible entries received, winning and non-winning will be included in the Grand Prize drawing. Odds of winning a Monthly Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing. Limit one (1) Monthly Prize per person, per household, and per valid email address. Drawings will be conducted in accordance with the Monthly Entry Periods outlined below, beginning at 12:00:01AM ET and ending at 11:59:59PM ET on the specified start and end dates, with the exception of 6/22/21 which will start at 12:00:01PM ET:
|Monthly Entry Period (“EP”)||Monthly Entry Dates||Monthly Entry Period Winner Selection (on/about)|
Finalist Prize Winner Selection: Ten (10) Finalists will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Administrator, on or about 1/14/22 from among all the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the Finalist Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The potential Finalists will be notified by telephone and/or email and will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release on behalf of their child within one (1) business day of date of issuance of notification. Once the above paperwork is received the ten (10) Finalists will move onto the Contest Submission Phase (as outlined below). Sponsor reserves the right to proceed with fewer than ten (10) Finalists in the event, an individual is not in compliance with the Official Rules, declines the prize or Finalist fails or refuses to sign and return the above Affidavit within the time period required by Sponsor.
6. Contest Submission Phase: To participate in the Contest Phase, the ten (10) Finalists will be asked to record a video (2 minutes or less) of your Eligible Child showing their interviewing skills. He/she will need to tell us what types of questions he/she would ask the athletes, including one trading card question (hereafter, the “Theme”) and post to the designated drop box using the information provided by Sponsor or Promotion Agency during Finalist notification. Video shall be collectively referred to hereafter as the “Contest Entry". Sponsor/ Promotion Agency will send Contest Participants video upload instructions. Contest Entries must be received by 12:00:01 PM ET on 1/24/22 to be eligible. Limit one (1) Contest Entry per parent email address and Eligible Child name for the duration of the Contest Submission Period. In case of multiple Entries from any one parent email address and Eligible Child name, only the first Entry received will be accepted. All Entries must meet the Contest Entry Requirements set forth below.
Contest Entry Requirements:
Video must (i) be original, on which no image editing software has been used; (ii) be complete; (iii) be filmed and/or created by you; (iv) be in English; and (v) only include Eligible Child (no other individuals and no personally identifiable information of Eligible Child may be included in the video). Video must be no more than 2 minutes in length, in an AVI, MOV MP4, MPEG, WMV or FLV file not exceeding 50 MB in size. To be eligible, any Entry (and individual components therein) cannot have been previously published or submitted in any competition or have won any awards. In addition, to be eligible, Entry must not include any third-party packaging, logos or any other third party intellectual property or general property other than NFL Team names, logos or slogans (hereafter, “Permitted Marks”), unless requisite permission is obtained. Entry cannot defame or invade publicity and/or intellectual property rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any copyrighted, trademarked, or patented works or person’s personal or proprietary rights, other than as outlined above. Entry may also not contain, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, any content that is sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory, profane or pornographic, contains nudity; promotes alcohol, contains alcoholic beverages in the Entry, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; promotes any particular political agenda or message; is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, other than as outlined above; contains any personal identification (other than as provided in the registration form); contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without requisite permission; contains look-alikes of celebrities or other public or private figures, living or dead; communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or violates any law. Entries deemed by the judges, in their sole discretion, to be immoral, obscene, profane or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or in violation of these Official Rules will be void. In the event of non-compliance with any requirements specified herein or with any of the terms of these Official Rules, Entry will be void.
If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant (with the exception of Permitted Marks), and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the Entry (and, if such person is a minor, minor must be the child/legal ward of entrant and entrant may be required to provide parental consent in a form acceptable by Sponsor). Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor from any entrant at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, render Entry null and void. By submitting an Entry, entrant warrants and represents that he/she is a parent or legal guardian of the Eligible Minor identifiable in the Entry, has obtained permission from any other parents or legal guardians of such Eligible Child (as applicable) and consents to the submission and use of the Entry in the Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
Sponsor grants to entrant a limited revocable, non-sub-licensable, license to use the Permitted Marks for the sole purpose of creating an Entry and entrant may make no further use whatsoever of the Entry for any purpose whatsoever. In addition, entrant recognizes that all of the right, title, and interest in the Permitted Marks as well as all derivative works created using the Permitted Marks (including the Entry) shall vest exclusively in Sponsor, and entrant will not have or take any action that might harm or adversely affect such rights. No right, title, or interest in and to the Permitted Marks except for the limited license granted to entrant in these Official Rules is transferred or created. Entrant shall not be permitted, by these Official Rules or otherwise, to use any names of NFL players, NFL stadiums or employees or officers of the NFL or any NFL team.
By submitting an Entry, entrant warrants and represents that: (1) Sponsor shall own the Entry (and all material and rights embodied therein) and that such Entry will not be acknowledged or returned; (2) that by entering, the Entrant irrevocably assigns to Sponsor and its designees any and all rights, title and interest in the Entry including but not limited to all intellectual property rights; and (3) that Sponsor and its designees shall have, without limitation, the perpetual right worldwide to edit, adapt, modify, publish, exploit and use the Entry in any way and in any and all media now known or hereinafter discovered or devised, world-wide for trade, advertising, promotional, public relations and/or other purposes as Sponsor and/or its designees may determine without further permission from, or notification or consideration to entrants or any third parties. Further entrants agree that Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry and may remove a posted Entry at any time.
In addition, entrants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may obtain many submissions under this Contest and that such Entries may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format or other respects to others submitted under this Contest and/or other Promotions staged and/or sponsored by the Sponsor, or to other ideas conceived by or provided to Sponsor and entrant waives any and all claims entrant may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any Entry and/or other works accepted, reviewed and/or used by the Sponsor (or its designees) may be similar to his/her Entry. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not have now, nor shall it have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any copyright in and to entrant’s Entry or any other right related thereto.
7. Contest Winner Determination: The ten (10) Finalist Entries received will be judged on the following criteria by a judging panel selected by the Sponsor: 1) Articulation: does the entry clearly convey the questions the child would ask the Athletes: 0-25 points; 2) Passion: does the entry reveal the child’s passion for football and trading cards: 0-25 points; 3) Presentation: does the child in the entry deliver his/her message with compelling expression and appeal: 0-25 points; and 4) Originality: Are the child’s questions original: 0-25 points (collectively, the “Judging Criteria”). The highest ranked Finalist Entry will be named the Grand Prize winner and will receive the Grand Prize outlined below. The remaining nine (9) Finalists will receive the Finalist Prize outlined below. All prize awards are subject to the respective winner’s verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a tie during the Contest Voting Period, such tied Finalist Entries will be re-judged (by a panel of judges determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) based on Presentation: does the child in the entry deliver his/her message with compelling expression and appeal: 0-100 points.
8. Winner Notification: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. On/about 1/25/22 the potential Grand Prize winner (parent or legal guardian of Child featured in the winning Finalist Entry) will be notified by telephone and/or email and/or mail and/or overnight mail and may be required to execute and return any additional paperwork required by Sponsor within one (1) business day of date of issuance of notification. The child featured in the winning Finalist Entry must accompany the Grand Prize winner on the Grand Prize trip. The Grand Prize winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W9 and provide S/S number for tax reporting purposes. The potential Finalist, Weekly and Monthly Prize winners will be notified via email, phone, or mail. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with these Official Rules in any way, the inability to contact the potential winner (as specified above) or return of prize or prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the awarding of the prize to an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining entries for the drawing at issue.
9. Prizes: One (1) Contest Grand Prize: A nine (9) day/eight (8) night trip for two (2) (winner and winner’s child) to attend Super Bowl LVI and the opportunity for winner’s child to be the Panini Super Bowl Kid Reporter at Super Bowl LVI Opening Night in Inglewood, CA. Trip consists of round trip coach class air transportation for two (2) from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence, standard hotel accommodations (one (1) room) for eight (8) nights, attendance for two (2) at Super Bowl LVI Opening Night and two (2) tickets to Super Bowl LVI scheduled to take place on 2/13/22 at the SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, CA, the opportunity for Child to act as a Panini Super Bowl Kid reporter at Super Bowl LVI Opening Night and ground transportation to/from the airport and the applicable hotel. Total Approximate Retail Value “ARV” of Grand Prize = $5,000.00. The opportunity for Grand Prize winner’s child to act as a kid reporter at Super Bowl Opening Night may be filmed and his/her written content and likeness or video recording (may appear (no payment of appearance fees or other compensation of any nature will be paid and additional paperwork may be required) on various media channels designated by Sponsor (subject to editorial approval). Actual prize value may vary based upon location of winner’s residence. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If winner resides within a one hundred fifty (150) mile radius of Inglewood, CA, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value. Trip must be taken on dates designated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsor's discretion, awarded to a runner-up. Travel and accommodation restrictions and other restrictions may apply. Winner and his/her minor child must travel together on same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all required travel documents. All travel arrangements must be made through travel agent of Sponsor's selection on a carrier of Sponsor's choice. Released Parties are not responsible for travel delays or cancellations. In the event Super Bowl LVI taping is postponed and rescheduled, the trip will be rescheduled. In the event any related event is postponed and not rescheduled, no compensation or substitution for such portion of the prize will be provided; however, the remainder of prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Seat location at game will be determined by the Sponsor. Winner and guest must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion of the prize and removal from event. Released Parties reserve the right to remove or to deny attendance to any winner and/or guest who engages in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Super Bowl game or event. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by Sponsor, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, health crisis, epidemic, pandemic, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. If unused, tickets cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for cash value or substitute tickets. Winners will be responsible for any taxes due based on value of prize and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for prize value. This Promotion may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor at any time in its sole discretion due to pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19), including, without limitation, the trip Grand Prize may be rescheduled, canceled or substituted in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion.
Sweepstakes Prizes: Nine (9) Finalist Prizes: A prize package consisting of the following: 2021 Panini Instant Weekly NFL Pass that will go throughout each week of the regular season (1 per week), one (1) 2021 Panini Instant AFC Championship set, one (1) 2021 Panini Instant NFC Championship set, and one (1) Panini Instant Super Bowl LVI Championship (ARV=$200).
Seven (7) Monthly Prizes/One (1) Prize award per month: One (1) NFL Player Autographed Mini Helmet (ARV=$150.00). Thirty (30) Tier 1 Weekly Prizes/One (1) Prize awarded per week: One (1) Box of Panini NFL trading card products (ARV=$40.00). Three Hundred (300) Tier 2 Weekly Prizes/Ten (10) Prize awarded per week: One (1) Panini T-shirt (ARV=$6.30). All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is”. Total ARV of all prizes: $10,940.
10. Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize (or portion thereof) is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant’s name and his/her child’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, any recording (voice, film or video), and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification, and 2) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Promotion (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, health crisis, epidemic, pandemic, civil disturbances, work stoppage, or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Promotion and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the winners from eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the event that required such termination.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or undelivered Access Codes, registrations, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the prizes, any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion, the failure of any specially marked Panini products to contain an Access Code, in any Promotion-related materials, for any travel delays or cancellations, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Promotion-related materials. All Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to post all approved Entries on Sponsor’s websites for public viewing. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Texas, USA.
13. Winners List: For the winners’ names, (available after 1/31/22), visit winners.teamdigital.com/paninikidreporter2022 no later than 3/31/22.
14. Sponsor: Panini America, Inc., 5325 FAA Blvd., Suite 100, Irving, TX 75061.
15. Promotion Agency: teamDigital Promotions, Inc., 6 Berkshire Blvd., Bethel, CT 06801 www.teamDigital.com.
Note: Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the NFL Entities and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion, the prizes awarded, personal injury, or wrongful death, a potentially heightened risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses (including, without limitation, COVID-19) and the causes thereof, and sickness arising as a result of participant’s participating in the Promotion and related activities, wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. Participant fully understands that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that will be implemented from time to time by NFL (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.